Allow every Mambu user to define what kind of emails he or she wants to receive from Mambu. Possible options could be:
- commercial offers (promoting 3rd party integrations / apps / extensions, addons like escrow agreements, referral incentives)
- release notes / urgent customer notifications on severe known issues / global data breaches (currently only sent to Mambu Champions)
- maintenance / downtime notifications (currently only sent to Mambu Champions)
- help improve the product / net promoter questionnaires (not yet used, but an opt-in or opt-out here would be nice)
- Currently before sending release notes it's a cumbersome manual process to update the recipient list in Mailchimp, by exporting the list of Mambu Champions from Salesforce and importing it into Mailchimp.
- More and more users want to receive the release notes via email and we only support this at the Moment by adding multiple Mambu Champions in Salesforce for an account, which is contradictionary to the goal of having just one Mambu Champion per organization, which is the lead contact for us.
Every user could subscribe to these topics in the product itself on the user form. The subscription updates are then pushed to a email tool recipient list via its APIs (currently Hubspot is used)
Alternatively or additionally we can announce above notifications for all users via the login screen notifications with a link to a PDF / support article / landing page with more details.